Tuesday, January 21, 2014

On to the 3's

A very special event happened this past weekend, our little Rex had his 3rd Birthday party.  He is such a joy in our lives.  After a week of designing the perfect dump truck party, a whole day of making signs and different decorations, and a night up until midnight the night before making everything just right, I think he loved every bit of his party.  I have always loved designing my children's birthday parties, but it does take a lot of time.  The time I put into each and every one of the decorations displays a tiny glimpse of the love i hold in my heart.  I always hand make a shirt that displays their age to later make a blanket.  I love all three of my children more than anything in the entire world and making sure their birthdays are special is just one part to being a good mommy.  Rex has shown us more love since he has been born,  bringing our family closer and closer.  He keeps us laughing and on our toes constantly with his witty personality.   I can only imagine how this next year will be with his sweetness in the house.  Happy 3rd Birthday Rexy.  A big thank you to all the family who helped us celebrate this little love bundles birthday.  He was incredibly happy and appreciative of every gift.  We love you,


Mommy, Daddy, sissy and bubby love you more than life itself.  

Until the next birthday, 

No comments:

Post a Comment