Thursday, April 11, 2013

Learning along the way....



Learning lessons about life is sometimes the hardest of anything.  I mean you want to believe that everyday will be fun, happy and simply bliss, but is it really?  Or is every single day filled with it's own lessons for life?  I think I will lean more towards the 2nd one.  I have decided that life is not always about happy moments, but you can make each moment a little happier if you see the good in it.  My kids, all 3 keep me and my husband on our toes every single day, and each day is filled with chaotic moments, but there is always laughter.  I am very detail oriented, I like everything to have a place of it's own and everything to be scheduled out so there is no surprises, but my husband is the complete opposite.  He likes to be out of the house, whereas I am a bit of the homebody.  He likes to stay busy, where I could just as easily have a day with nothing on the calendar and be perfectly happy.  We compliment each other and hey Jack, opposites attract, so here we are happily married, in love with 3 adorable children.  We are a family, we fight together, love together and stay together no matter what comes our way.  I plan to record all the moments, happy & sad and the lessons we have learned along the way.  I have to admit the ending to every single Duck Dynasty has triggered this in my mind to go back over the day and pick the things out that taught us lessons whether they be good or bad.  God Bless, KD

No comments:

Post a Comment